Translate

In The Swimming Pool - 2

by Worrak (worrak@storiesonline.org)

I agree to go to a public swimming pool with my wife.
I'm in for a surprise when she gets friendly with the
couple next to us. (MF, couples, exh, oral, anal,
swing)

*****************************************

Xxx-sex-stories.blogspot.com 7

The guy opened the door and let us in. The girl made a
bee-line for my wife who was still standing there,
spread legged and panting. She knelt down beside her
ass, pushed two fingers into the freshly fucked hole
and wiggled them around. When she pulled them out they
were covered with spunk and pussy juice. With a sigh
she put them into her mouth and licked them clean.

"Hmm, Paul, your cream is so yummy," the girl said to
her boyfriend. Then she slid down to the floor and
pulled Su with her so that Su was straddling her face.
Gravity and expert tongue work helped her to lick all
the sperm out of my wife's pussy.

"Lisa loves to suck my cum out of a cunt," Paul
explained to me. "Or out of an asshole," he added and
his cock twitched in anticipation. Paul, never
completely soft, slowly stroked his pole. My own dick
was still hard as a rock as I watched my wife having
her pussy eaten after being fucked by a stranger.

Lisa decided to put Su in a more comfortable position
and let her lay down on her back. Then she got between
her wide spread legs and darted her tongue into the
juicy slit again. She inserted two fingers into the wet
hole and started searching for Su's clit – with her
tongue. Once she found it she started licking and
sucking, and massaged Su's G-spot with her two fingers.
Su moaned and started pinching her nipples.

Paul used the opportunity and lowered his half-hard
dick into her open mouth. Su accepted the bulbous head
gladly and started sucking with earnest. I got behind
Lisa to get a better view of her taking care of my
wife's cunt. By now she had three fingers in the
squirming slit and then I saw her pulling out her
middle finger and searching for Su's lower hole.

Once she found the tight ring she slowly massaged her
finger into my wife's anus. Su went rigid when she felt
the unfamiliar intruder but soon gave in to the
sensation and gyrated her hips to get more of that
finger. Lisa kept on pushing and soon had her middle
finger up to the hilt in Su's ass, while her index and
her ring finger still massaged the deep fold of her
pussy.

She pumped both holes with a vengeance and Su
approached her next orgasm. I sat behind Lisa and
resumed pushing my fingers into her hot juicy pussy.
Then, on an impulse, I bent down and flickered my
tongue over her pink rosebud. A short shiver and an
inviting pushing back of her hips told me that I
guessed right. Lisa liked anal games both ways. I
pushed my tongue into the tight ring of her anus and
was rewarded by more moans. Her pink muscle gave way
and I probed her tender asshole deep with my tongue. Su
and Lisa both howled like banshees.

Paul was the first one of us to break our daisy-chain.
His cock had gotten rock hard in Su's sucking mouth and
he moved in for some serious fucking action. When he
got behind Su to sink his fat meat into my wife's body,
Lisa sat back to move out of the way. By doing so she
happened to sit down on my upright prick. I groaned as
my pole entered her velvety tunnel. Her pussy was wet
and soft and incredibly hot. And Lisa moaned now that
she finally had a dick in her fuck hole.

Lisa rocked back and forth on my hard erection as we
both watched Paul pushing his long member into my
wife's gapping pussy. The thick fuck-pole slid in
without problem right to the hilt. But as Paul giving
her cunt a few quick strokes I could sense that he had
something else in mind and was only greasing his meat.

As I had expected, he pulled out after a short time,
pushed her legs back some more so that her hips came
off the ground and put the tip of his dick to the
tender hole a few inches below. I watched in awe as the
big head pushed against the pink ring and tried to
force its way into the tight backdoor. Paul kept
pushing and finally Su's sphincter gave way and the
bulbous glans popped right into her ass. Su let out a
loud howl – half pain, half lust - but once the head
was in the rest followed rather easily and soon Paul
had buried his fat dick deep in my wife's bowels.

He gave her some time to get used to such a big thing
up her ass but as soon as he saw Su start stroking her
clit he began sliding in and out of her dark channel.
Su had never been so keen on anal sex but now she got
into it. She moaned deep and urged her lover to fuck
her harder. Lisa was riding my cock in earnest by now
and I felt my cum starting to boil in my balls. The
whole afternoon had made me super-hot and Lisa's pussy
held my dick like a hand. I grabbed one of her
wonderful tits and started pounding her from below.

"Oh yes, fuck my little pussy, you dirty bastard," she
screamed at me.

I felt her pussy going into spasm and with a loud moan
she came. Her whole body shook and her love channel
sucked on my dick. I was almost there and kept fucking
her tight hole. Next to us I could hear Paul getting
ready to shoot, Su having continuous orgasms by now.

Just when Paul rammed his dick deep into my wife's
asshole with one final stroke and pumped his second
load into her body, my fuse blew and I shot my seed
into Lisa's slick cunt. I came like a horse and the cum
started dripping from her overfilled slit. Paul had his
meat still firmly logged into Su's anus and pumped the
last drops into her guts.

I was completely wasted and I had the feeling I was not
the only one. Everybody was panting hard and just as we
started to calm down some we heard a family entering
our aisle. I looked at the others and we burst into
laughter. That was close. If this family would have
come five minutes earlier the parents might have had to
explain some things to the kids.

We all stood up and waited for the air to clear. There
was a moment of uncomfortable silence but then Su
turned to Paul and said: "That was great lover! Care to
repeat this some time?"

I guess, that made things clear.

THE END