Translate

Ageless Beauty - 3

by Shooter3704 (jack2298@charter.net)The story's conclusion. (MMF, exh, rom, intr)****************************************The Fourth of July party lasted until the seventh of July. Constant wall to wall, no holds or holes barred fucking. I wasn't worth a shit for almost a week afterward. I'm too fucking old for a four day orgy, but what a four days it was! Lori was insatiable. She took everything the four men gave her and wanted more, but like me, Lori needed some down-time to fully recharge her batteries. Not anywhere as much time as me, but a couple of days.While I recovered, Lori and I spent a lot of time talking about the party and the black guys that fucked her. Re-telling and re-living the experience was almost as good at the real thing. I spent considerable time editing the great videos I made. I complied them and put them on a DVD, and we both enjoyed looking at it.During that week there were a couple of significant events that took place. One was my employees wanted rid of me. They didn't put it quite that way, but that's what I read as the bottom line. They wanted to buy me out."That's a lot of moola," Lori said when I told her about the offer. "Are you going to sell out?""I don't know," I answered. "Maybe, if you want me to. They want to take the company in a new direction and they think I'm holding them back. I guess I am.""Let them have it," Lori said. "You can retire and do whatever you want to. Or maybe you could sell them the majority of the stock and just be a silent partner.""No, I mentioned that and they want it all. We have to make up our minds pretty quick. They have backing now, but they don't know for how long.""Ain't no 'we' pal," Lori said. "It's your business and it's your lifetime of hard work. Sell or not, you decide. However, if it were up to me, I'd sell." So I did. I upped their offer by twenty percent and they accepted. That was on Monday. By Wednesday the lawyers had the papers drawn up and we closed on Friday. One lousy work week and it was over. A lifetime of working was over.The other significant thing was Lori brought in a boarder. It wasn't the first time Lori brought in a stray. Dogs, cats, and you name it. This, however, was her first human. I saw her when I came home on that last Friday afternoon."Who's that?" I asked Lori. The woman was sitting on the patio sipping iced tea and puffing on a cigarette. Lori was in the kitchen fixing dinner."That's Carol," Lori said giving me a welcome home kiss. "She's had a rough time, so be nice to her.""Hey, I'm always nice. Where did she come from?""I found her at the mall this morning. I don't know all the details. I asked her to wait and tell both of us together. Dinner will be ready in an hour or so. Come on and meet her.""Carol," Lori said after the introductions. "Tell Sam what happened to you." The woman, girl really, looked nervous. I guessed her age at maybe twenty-two or three, tops. She was pretty with long blonde hair and blue eyes. From what I could tell she had a nice figure, but overshadowing her beauty was a tremendous sadness. "I came from Tippinsville," she said. "You probably never heard of it. It's down south of here." I had seen the signs from the interstate, but I had never been to Tippinsville."I'm married to the chief of police there. I ran away day before yesterday by catching a ride with a trucker. I didn't even pack a change of clothes. I just took off.""Won't he be worried?" I asked."Maybe, but I couldn't care less," she answered listlessly. "He'll be pissed, I guess. Nobody flaunts disrespect at Bill. That's his name. Bill Crowder. What do you want to know?""Just start at the beginning," Lori said gently. "Take your time and tell us everything."***I got married to Bill while I was still in high school. He didn't want me to finish, but I did anyway. Bill is nine years older then me and it was exciting to be dating a grown man and a cop. He wasn't the chief then. I met him at a ballgame one night. I was a cheerleader and he was working the security for the game. We kinda hit it off and next thing I knew we were married.My folks tried to talk me out of it, but I was in love and didn't may them no mind. Things were pretty good for a year or so. Bill made captain and the money was all right. We had everything we needed anyway. Bill wasn't very happy that I couldn't have kids. He moped around for a few weeks, but got over it. When they promoted him to assistant chief things changed a lot. Suddenly he had a lot of money. We bought a big screen TV, a new truck, and some new furniture. I asked Bill where the extra money was coming from, but he laughed and told me not to worry about it. He said something about perks.Two years ago the old chief was killed and Bill was made chief of police. Bill changed a lot all of a sudden. I mean he was always a bully, but it got worse. Before, he was mean to other people, but he started being mean to me. He's hit me for no reason sometimes. There was even more money then. He bought a bunch of guns. Rifles, shotguns, and pistols. Bill had a fence company come in and put a six foot fence around our house. He said it was to keep the new big German police dogs in, but I knew it was more than that.He was insanely jealous of me. I didn't dare talk to any man, because he would find out and hurt the guy. He had his cops watching my every move. He had always been jealous, but it got crazy. Once I chatted with the bag boy at the grocery store and Bill had his cops arrest the kid. They made up some false charges. Bill's jealousy was what made what happened next so weird. He started making me give his officers blowjobs as a reward for their work. Does that make any sense to you? At first he brought a cop home and made me flash by boobs at him. At one time or the other all his men saw my breasts. I was humiliated and embarrassed, but I knew better than defy him. He'd go crazy and beat the crap out of me. One day, George, one of his cops ran a speeder down and the speeder turned out to be wanted for robbery somewhere. Bill brought George home and told me George needed a reward for his good work. He insisted I give George a blowjob. After George left, Bill called me a lot of bad names. Slut, whore, and things like that. He asked me if I like sucking on George's cock. I told him I had not like it at all. That made him laugh harder. He said I was a liar and that I loved sucking cock.After that I sucked all of them off at some time or another. Catch a jay-walker, get a blow-job. Even the only black cop on the force. Bill watched me while I did it. He called me a nigger's whore and had the black cop ejaculate on my face. He made me go to bed without washing it off.All during that time, Bill didn't touch me sexually. I knew he was seeing a girl who worked at a café he used. Shoot, everybody in town knew about it. He didn't bother to hide it. Sometimes Bill would beat his meat when I was sucking off one of his guys. I tried to kill myself once. I took some pills, but they only made me sick. I ran away a couple of times, but Bill, or some of his men, would find me and drag me back. The last time I tried it, he tied me up in the basement and he and some of his henchmen whipped me hard with their big belts. I guess he'll find me again. He always does.***Neither Lori nor I said a word when Carol finished her story. Lori got up, went over, and hugged the distraught woman. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was aware that a lot of women live in an abusive situation, but I had never met one before. Somehow it made it personal, but I didn't know what I could do about it except make Carol feel welcome.Over the next several days, Lori took Carol shopping and bought her some clothes and personal items. Lori lavished attention on Carol who seemed to absorb the attention like a starving person takes in food. Apparently they talked a lot during their time together."Carol said she has never had an orgasm," Lori said abruptly one night while we were in bed. "Isn't that incredible?""Never? Not in her whole life?""Not with a man," Lori confided. "Apparently she has managed to get herself off with her fingers. Her asshole husband found the dildo she ordered through the mail and destroyed it and slapped her around. I swear I don't understand how any woman could put up with that kind of abuse. Do you?" "Fear," I suggested. "Fear of what happens if they leave. Fear of getting caught... Ah, shit, no, I don't have any idea, Lori. I guess it conditioning or mind control.""Makes me realize just how lucky I am," Lori said, snuggling against me. "I have a great husband, a great lover, and a rich man to take care of my every need.""Yeah? Who are these guys? Do I know the other two?" Her hand found my cock and she fondled it a moment. That was all it took to wake little Sammy up."You know something?" Lori said easing down on my dick. "No woman should ever not have an orgasm. You need to do something about that." Since I was preoccupied at the time, I didn't catch what she said. It was later as we basked in the afterglow that it dawned on me what she said."Me? What the fuck do you mean, me do something about it? Surely you don't mean I should take advantage of that poor thing!""It's not taking advantage," Lori said sleepily. "She just needs a real man to fuck her and make her feel like a whole woman. You can do it, Sammy. You're good at it.""Like that young chick would be interested in an old fart like me. Get real, Lori... Lori?" She was asleep.***"How do you know she'd even be interested?" I asked Lori the next morning at breakfast. I tried to sleep in, but old habits die hard. I was awake at my usual time."I'll ask her," Lori said grinning at me. "Oh, by the way, there is an article in today's paper about Carol. It seems she is wanted for questioning in a major burglary case in Tippinsville. He must really want her back bad. There's a five hundred dollar reward for information. Cheap son of a bitch.""Hey, there people who'd sell out their mother for half that," I said. "We should sic RJ on his ass." When Lori didn't respond I glanced over the paper and saw her thinking hard about something. "That was a joke, Lori," I said."Yes, it was funny, dear," she answered without a hint of a smile. "Very funny, indeed.""Forget it Lori," I warned. "What do you have on for today? I'm at your disposal all day since I have not a fucking thing to do. Today, tomorrow, next week, or even next year.""Are you suffering from seller's remorse?" Lori said laughing. "I'm taking Carol to the beauty shop to have her hair cut and dyed. There's a photo of her in the paper and I don't want somebody to turn her in for the reward. Sammy, if I ran off would you offer a reward for my return?""Damned right I would. I'd go as much as fifty bucks." Carol came in wearing an oversized tee shirt that barely covered her beautiful ass. It was readily apparent she was braless, too. A great eye-opener."Good morning Carol," Lori said. "Coffee is hot, so help yourself. You made the morning paper. There's a five hundred dollar reward for your return. My cheap-ass husband just told me he'd offer fifty lousy dollars for my return. Guess who ain't getting any tonight.""Any what? Oh, I get it," Carol said with a laugh. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Lori. I cut Bill off and it took him over a year to find out about it.""Yeah, you're right," Lori said. "I'll figure out some other way to punish him. I made an appointment for ten o'clock to get your hair done so get a move on.""Why are you being so nice to me?" Carol asked. "Not that I don't appreciate it, because I certainly do." "I'm doing it because I'm just a nice person," Lori said. "Sammy is going along with it because he hopes to get in your pants...if you were wearing any, that is." I nearly choked on my coffee. Lori laughed. Carol smiled and gave me a look that I couldn't interpret. That was the kind of remark I would expect form Alice, but not Lori.After Carol and Lori left, I got some tools and puttered around the house tightening screws and fixing things that didn't really need fixing. After an hour of that crap, I went into the den and turned on the TV. Out of two hundred channels there wasn't a damned thing worth watching. I went to the shelf and got the DVD of Lori's orgy. That was always a good way to kill time. It wasn't in the jewel case and I found the disk in the player. I was positive I put it away the last time I watched it. That night I mentioned it to Lori. "That was me, I guess," she said. "Carol and I watched it a couple of days ago. I just forgot to put it up.""You watched it with Carol? Are you kidding me? Why?""I was telling her about our party and rather then spend so much time telling her, I showed her." "Really?" I said totally shocked. "What did she think of the show?" I managed to ask."She loved it," Lori said laughing at me. "She went to her room and used the electric dildo I bought for her. I don't think she ready to experience it for herself, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens soon. What did you think of her new hair-do?""I like it," I answered honestly. It was much shorter and not blonde any longer. It was a coppery red or a rust color. It looked good on Carol. "Still looks pretty young to me though.""She's twenty four," Lori said. "Plenty old enough. When are you going to make your move on her?" I grunted a neutral answer. Not that Carol wasn't a delicious morsel, she was. My self-evaluation of the matter seemed to indicate if was fear of rejection. I couldn't handle rejection when I was younger and I didn't want to start now. Lori's nagging wasn't helping things.Sometime after midnight I was awaken by soft lips on my cock. It wasn't unusual for Lori to wake me up that way. It didn't matter because I didn't have to get up early anyway. I didn't have shit to do. When I put my hand in Lori's head, I realized it wasn't Lori's head. The hair was much shorter. In the soft light I could see that it was Carol going down on me. She was an excellent cocksucker. I thought about the old joke where someone said the worst blow-job he ever had was wonderful.When Carol had me as hard as it was likely to be she took her mouth off and whispered in my ear."I want you to fuck me, Sammy," she said. "Please fuck me and make me come."I'd be a fool not to. I quickly got rid of my shorts and I could see that she was already naked. Yeah, I made her cum. I ate her sweet pussy to a couple of orgasms and fucked her through three more. During the time I ate and fucked her, it seemed that her vocabulary consisted of "Oh God!" and loud moaning with an occasional louder shriek. "Oh wow! That was...great, Sammy," she said as we lay beside each other. I was trying to get a good breath because I had put it all out there for her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Lori said it would be this good, but I didn't believe her." "Next time you better listen to what I say," Lori said coming into the room. "Move over Sammy and let me in the bed. Do you have anything left?""No, I don't," I muttered. Apparently I was wrong. Laying between two beautiful, naked, and demanding women worked it magic on me. I managed to get it up one more time and the girls shared it. I was asleep the minute I came.I woke up with Carol sucking my cock again. This time it was daylight. She was on her knees between my legs. Lori was watching as the young woman sucked my cock."I see what's happening here," I said groaned. "You are trying to kill me for the insurance, aren't you?" I asked Lori."Nonsense," Lori said laughing. "Carol is getting it up for me. I didn't get my fair share last night.""Am I a good cocksucker?" Carol asked. "Every cop in Tippinsville says I am." She went back to work until Lori pulled her off my cock. Carol held it and guided it into Lori's pussy. All in all there are worse ways to wake up. Retirement didn't look so bad now.***I'm going on record to flatly say that there isn't any one man alive that can satisfy two horny women. At least not for long. Luckily there was some help I could call on.Since RJ is Lori's favorite black stud I called for him to come and assist me. He was more than happy to do so.Carol seemed very interested watching RJ fuck Lori. Me, I never get tired of it. I think it was RJ's second visit that Carol expressed curiosity in trying some black meat. Lori was willing to share RJ. I had taken Carol first and had her sizzling when RJ took over. He did his usual hard fuck and sent her into a spasm of organisms. He fucked her for nearly half an hour and filled her cunt with cum. The next night she shared Ron with Carol.Since I had taken a significance concern for Carol's welfare, it was almost as hot watching RJ and Ron fuck her as it had been watching them fuck Lori. "Where did you find that bitch?" RJ asked me. We were sitting on the patio relaxing with some beer after a hot and steamy fuck session. I told him how Lori happened to find her at the mall and some about her life."Tippinsville, huh?" he said when I finished. "I know where it is. That's rotten shit, if you ask me. That fucker ought to be hung by his balls." That kind of surprised me because I hadn't figured RJ as the compassionate type. "You want me to take a trip?" he asked me. That really surprised me. Then it dawned on me."Yeah maybe," I said. "Lori told you about it, didn't she?" He gave me what I assumed was a smile and nodded. "Yeah," he admitted. "I'd need some expense money. Not a lot. Maybe a couple grand to grease some wheels. Nothing would come back on you, Sam. You ain't got to worry about that."I got some cash out of my stash and gave it to RJ. I realized that I was probably committing some sort of violation of the law, but I really didn't care. That was on a Wednesday afternoon.We didn't see RJ or Ron for several days. Little Joe came by to visit with the ladies on Friday night. Lori asked him if he had seen or heard from RJ or Ron."Nah, not for a while," he said. "They're busy doing something, somewhere off and gone. They'll be back pretty soon.Little Joe was the first of the men to fuck Carol's ass. She didn't seem particularly thrilled with anal sex until Little Joe and I doubled up on her. She did like that very much after we got into it good. Lori stroked and talked soothingly to Carol while Little Joe and I fucked her together.That was the first time Lori had ever touched another woman sexually that I was aware of. I nearly shot my load when I saw Lori take Carol's nipple in her mouth and bite it. That bite, sent Carol into a massive climax and set off a chain reaction. I came hard, then Little Joe did. There was no way I could have held off another second.While Carol and Lori showered I asked Little Joe if he hadn't really heard for Ron or RJ. "That Carol is a damned good piece of ass, ain't she?" Little Joe said. "Not as good as Lori, but she'll come along with time. I could use some more of her cunt." I reminded him he had not answered my question. "Sammy, my man," he said smiling at me. "What you don't know, you can't testify to, can you?" He watched the bathroom door like an eagle waiting for a rabbit to appear. "Yes sir, that's some mighty fine pussy."***RJ and Ron were back by midweek. I was dieing of curiosity, but remembering Little Joe's caution, I didn't asked them about anything about their absence. My curiosity was satisfied two Sunday mornings later. The papers were full of the story.On Saturday the State police had pulled a massive sting operating. Every police officer including a female dispatcher was arrested on a wide variety of charges. Bill Crowder was shot and killed during his arrest. There was some mystery how that shooting happened. Some of the witnesses said Crowder was surrendering and others said he was resisting. An unidentified black state investigator was believed to be the officer who shot and killed Crowder, but the facts were murky. Apparently no one seemed to know exactly who the black officer was. The investigators were running ballistic tests to determine who had shot Police Chief Bill Crowder. According to the paper, Crowder was running a drug operation in Tippinsville. They found drugs and a bunch of cash. His officers were all involved to some degree and were stumbling all over each other to turn state's evidence. Tippinsville was on the map now.It was hard to read with Lori and Carol hanging over my shoulders, grabbing at my paper. I watched carol's expression as she read or Lori read the account to her. Her face clouded up, but only for a moment. I guess it's hard to feel sadness toward someone who abused you. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say. The world is a better place.When RJ showed up later that afternoon I asked him where he had been all weekend."Here and there," he said giving me an evil grin. "Mostly here, if you'll remember. I'm ready for some hot white pussy. Got any around?" ***Since the police were looking for Carol and she wasn't a suspect she went back to Tippinsville to talk with them. I made sure she had a lawyer with her just to make sure everything was kosher The authorities had all of Crowder's possessions tied up. Carol and her lawyer managed to expedite the insurance settlement and sell the house because it was joint owned property and not a part of the drug operation. She didn't stay there any longer than it took to make depositions and settle what she could. She was back home and in our bed after only three days. It took another few days to get her money.***Since Alice was a part of the group who bought me out, I hadn't spent any time with her. I knew she and Lori and now Carol spent some time together, but I stayed away from her. I wasn't pissed, it just seemed like the thing to do. I was surprised when she called me one Monday morning in late summer. She invited me to lunch."So, how it going?" I inquired after we were seated."Not worth a shit," she answered bluntly. "We lost some backing and it's going to leave us on the messy end of a very shitty stick. How's it going with you, Sammy?""Apparently a lot better than you," I answered just as blunt. "What happened?""You heard about that shit in Tippinsville? Unknown to us, some of our backing was the fucking police chief down there. He had a small investment company. The state seized all of those assets and we're hurting big time. I think we're going to go tits up." I didn't answer for a long time while I considered the problem. The company kept the name "The Thomas Group" so it was my name what was going down the shitter."You know that Carol was the chief's wife, don't you?" I asked Alice."Yeah, I do now," she answered. "Would have been good to know that before things turned to shit. Oh, don't look so worried. I'm not blaming her or anybody. Just rotten timing, I guess.""What will it take to pull your chestnuts out of the fire?" I asked. She named a figure looking hopefully at me. The bottom line is I bought back half of the company for about a fifth of what they paid me for it. They were saved and happy and I had a place to go when I wanted to. Win, win. Sometimes life is just too fucking weird to get a handle on. My advice is to grab hold and hang on for the ride. Life itself is Ageless Beauty.THE END