Translate

Ageless Beauty - 2

by Shooter3704 (jack2298@charter.net)The story continues... (MMF, exh, wife, gb, intr)***************************************I think it took a while for both of us to absorb what happened. We both spent some time reliving and rehashing that wonderful night to ourselves. We didn't actually talk about it except for the next day. It was almost as if we intentionally avoided the subject. I know sex between Lori and I was hotter than ever before. A couple of times I left work in the middle of the day to run home for a nooner."So how was it?" Alice Dithers asked coming into my office one morning about a week after the debauchery. "I'm tired of waiting for you to tell me about it.""I figured Lori had already told you," I answered somewhat surprised."She did," Alice said, closing the door behind her and taking a chair. "She told me how she felt, but I could figure that out myself. I been there and done that. How did you feel?""Ah, Alice, I'm not very comfortable talking to you about it," I said. "I mean, after all you work for me and...""Bullshit, Sammy," she said with a short laugh. "We both know you have a different relationship with all your employees. This isn't a typical workplace. How far do you think I'd get with a harassment suit with my tarnished reputation?" I shook my head. I hadn't been concerned with a sexual harassment claim. It was nothing more than Alice was a hot woman and I wasn't sure I wanted to relive my experience with her...or any woman for that matter."Come on, Sammy," Alice said with a big grin. "You know you're dieing to talk about it. You know I can keep my mouth shut, don't you?" She was right. I did want to talk to somebody about it. It was just too fucking good to keep to myself or even share with Lori."Yeah, I know you can keep secrets, Alice," I said coming to a decision. "Not here though. Let's take a walk." Since it was close to lunch time we picked up some sandwiches and went to a little city park a block from the office. We found a vacant picnic table and sat down. Alice sensed I was still reluctant so she started asking questions."Was it as good as you imagined it would be?" I admitted it was even better than I thought it would be. "When you saw his black hands on her white body what were your thoughts?""Major erection time," I answered with an embarrassed laugh. "It was one of the most erotic things I ever saw. His hands on her breasts nearly caused me to loose it. When he kissed her, I nearly creamed in my jeans. At first Lori was nervous, but she quickly settled down and went with the flow." I told Alice how I had fantasized and that I told Lori about it. She laughed when I told her that without talking to James, he followed my fantasy almost like a script."He's likes to call me names, too," Alice said. "Funny when you think about it. In everyday circumstances if some turkey called me a slut or bitch, he's be picking his teeth up from the floor. Fucking hard to get upset when you have your hand on a big cock and get called that. Go on, Sammy, tell me about when he shoved his cock in her the first time."I told Alice about me holding Lori's legs open for James. How I nearly shot-off when his big cock pushed into her pussy. I told Alice that I had been afraid to touch my cock because it was that sensitive. She laughed and patted my hand. I told her how the big black man fucked Lori over and over again and how Lori passed out a couple of time for short periods of time."Did James fuck Lori's ass?" Alice asked. "Oh yeah," I answered. "That was his grand finale.""James likes the less traveled road," Alice said with a smile. "Are you and Lori going to do it again?" Damn, she went right to the crux of the matter. I told her I didn't know. "Do you want to?" she asked softly. "Do you want to see Lori being fucked by a hard, black cock again?" "Yes, I do," I admitted. "I really do. I'm not sure if Lori wants a repeat or not. We haven't talked about it yet.""Then I'll let you in on a not too big secret. She does," Alice said smiling at me. "I'm not betraying a confidence because I told Lori I would tell you. If you ask her, she'll tell you, but she won't come out and say it. She loves you too much to take a chance on bruising your ego." She got up and gathered up our trash. "I have a two o'clock, so let's get back and see if we can make a few bucks."Alice went back to work and I went home. It was time for Lori and I to have a serious chat.***"Looks like you're done on that side," I told Lori. She was sunbathing nude on a mat by the pool. "Better turn over." She rolled over onto her back, smiling up at me. When her legs opened I could see a glint of moisture on her pussy."Hi honey," she said. "This is a nice surprise." I took my pants, shoes, and socks off and sat down beside her letting my feet dangle in the water. I pushed her legs up and let them rest across my lap. I let one finger slip into the folds of her pussy."Wet, I see," I said grinning at her. "Let me guess. You were daydreaming about a big black cock weren't you?""I see you've taken up mind-reading these days," Lori responded with a laugh. "How did you guess?""Not all that difficult. I've been thinking about it a lot myself. I really loved seeing you with that big black cock in you. I want to see you getting black fucked again." I tweaked a nipple and watched it grow hard. "What do you think?""I would be selfish to deny you that, wouldn't I?" she responded with a laugh. "Yes, Sammy, I would like to do it again, but only if you really want me to. I do not want to do anything to mess you and me up. That's too important to fuck up.""Lori, the only way it could get fucked up is if you fell in love with someone else and left me. I would like it if you got fucked by another black cock while I watched and got involved this time. Jacking-off isn't my idea of fun." I laughed. "Well it's fun but you know what I mean.""Okay, just for you," she said laughing. "But you should get something out of it besides watching me have fun. What about you and Alice? I know she's willing.""You're more than enough woman for me," I said automatically. It did get me to thinking about it though, but it wasn't the time to talk about that. I stripped the rest of my suit off and fucked Lori there by the pool. She was really wet and foreplay wasn't needed or even wanted. It was still early when we got through and I went back to the office. I should have stayed home for all the good I did. My mind was a whirl of erotic thoughts and plans. ***"What are we doing for the Forth of July?" Alice asked me. It was a couple of days after our talk in the park."I was thinking about a party," I told her. "Since the forth comes on a Thursday it looks like everybody is taking Friday off, too. Making a long weekend out of it. Most of them are going out of town or doing something with their family. What are you up to?""How about some fireworks?" she said with an impish grin. "They're illegal," I said."I was thinking about a different kind of bang. Why don't I bring a few of my friends over for a special party?""Might these friends be black?" She nodded. "Men?" She nodded again. This was sounding good to me. "Do you think Lori is up for it?" Alice grinned and nodded."Oh yeah, she defiantly up for it," Alice said. "Say the word and I'll get things going. I'll round up three or maybe four big black fuckers for her. Of course I may want some cock, too." "Fine, make it happen," I said. My mouth dry and I felt my cock stirring just thinking about it. A Fourth of July bang.*** Alice introduced her friends. Ron, RJ, and Little Joe. James, we knew well. Ron was a nice looking man, I guess. Medium build and looked like he was in pretty good shape. Little Joe was a smaller version of Ron except lighter skin. RJ was a different breed of cat. Big, bigger than James, and hard looking. He seldom smiled except when he was introduced to Lori. It was not a pleasant smile even then. He reminded me of a cat looking at a bird as a potential meal. RJ looked like he had a perpetual headache. I asked Alice about him when I got her out of hearing."He's all right," Alice said. "He's just not a happy-go-lucky type of guy. I can tell you he's a mean fucker. Not someone to mess with. I guarantee you one thing. He'll give Lori a good ride. Ron, James and Little Joe are good, but none of them can hold a candle to RJ." I had some feeling of apprehension about the collection of men."That's a fine lookin' woman you got," RJ said. We were sitting and watching Ron, Little Joe, and James frolicking in the pool with Lori and Alice."Thanks," I said. The party started like most parties where some didn't know the others. Kind of slow before it started picking up speed. "How do you know Alice?" I asked. Since it was the first time he had bothered to speak with me I thought I'd take advantage of it and feel him out some."My and my guys been fucking her for a couple of years," he answered bluntly. I don't think he meant to be blunt. It was just his way. "She really loves to get it on with the brothers. How long has your wife been into fucking niggers?" He laughed at the expression I couldn't help showing. "Yeah, I know you are politically correct and you would never used that N word, would you? Hell, man I done heard it all. Coon, spade, jigaboo...you name it, I heard it. Don't make a fuck to me. You didn't answer the question." "Not long," I muttered. "James was her first, about two weeks ago." He nodded his bald head."He'd be a good one to break that white pussy in, all right. You know what's going to happen here, don't you? Your little white wife is going to get a real dose of black cock. Ain't nothing ever goina be the same after we get through with her. She goina go to sleep thinkin' 'bout black dick and she goina be wakin' up thinkin' 'bout black dick. Alice says she ain't ever had two black cock at the same time. Before this night is over she goina have three black cocks in her. Ass, pussy, and mouth. We goina make your slut into a white slut for black cocks, Sam. What do you think about that?" I just shook my head because, frankly, I didn't know what to make of it. I was scared for our relationship. I was sacred for Lori because I wasn't sure she could handle all of them. Mostly I was excited at the prospects of her being fucked by these black thugs."Nice little rack ain't it?" RJ said. I looked in the direction he was and saw that Alice had lost her top. I looked back at Lori and saw that Little Joe was removing her top. It appeared that things were heating up. "Now them's fine white titties," RJ said when Lori's top came off. "I do like getting' more'n a mouthful now and again." Little Joe and Ron were taking turns passing Lori back and forth between them, playing with Lori's boobs as they did. Alice and James were swapping spit by the side of the pool. I glanced at the video camera on a tripod in the shade. I wasn't about to miss a minute of this party. Ron and Little Joe had maneuvered Lori to the steps at the shallow end of the pool. I noticed that she had lost the bottom somewhere along the way. Then I saw them on Little Joe's head. He was wearing them like a do-rag."Alice said your bitch likes it in the ass," RJ said jerking my attention back to him. "I don't mind a little ass now and then, but I mainly want pussy. You a back road man, Sam?" I admitted that I liked anal sex, but that I also rather have pussy.Back in the pool James went to where Little Joe and Ron were playing with Lori. Alice came up the deep end ladder. She also had lost the bottom of her suit. She strolled naked toward RJ and I."Let the games begin!" she announced with a merry laugh. "Okay, bitch, you can start by giving me some head," RJ said freeing what looked like a black python from his trunks. It looked even larger than James' cock had been. If not longer at least thicker. Laughing, Alice turned sideways to RJ and bent over giving me an excellent look at her bald pussy peaking from between her thighs. I swear it looked like it winked at me. I torn my eyes from that lovely sight and looked back at the others. Lori was having her pussy eaten by Little Joe while she sucked on Ron's cock and jacked James'. I looked back at Alice's pussy which was even more visible because she spread her legs to better suck on RJ's cock. I got up and gingerly made my way to the video camera. I had to move carefully because I was afraid that my hard cock might snap off. I panned the camera slightly to make sure Lori was centered. I went back to where Alice was slurping on RJ's tool. "You get to be my first cock of the day, Sammy," Alice said breaking contact with the ebony cock. "Fuck me while I suck RJ off." I didn't want to be a cad or a bounder, whatever the hell that is, so I dropped my trunks and slipped my cock into her hot box. I've never stuck my dick in boiling water, but that's what I imagine it would feel like. Maybe it was more like hot melted butter. Soft and hot and tighter than I thought a well used pussy would feel like. It was like her cunt grasped my dick.. While I rocked back and forth in her I glanced over my shoulder to see Lori getting a black cock in her hot firebox. Rom was shoving his cock in her while she continued to suckle Little Joe. James was waiting in the wings. Alice was making cooing sounds around the huge pole in her mouth. I felt her pussy quiver and grasp me even tighter. I squirted her full of my cum."That was great, Sammy," she said turning around and sitting down on RJ's cock. It went considerably deepen in her then I had been. She closed her eyes and moaned as she settled down on the huge black cock. Since they didn't need me I drifted over to where Lori was servicing and being serviced. Mindful of my hosting duties I asked if everyone was having a good time. Lori opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling around the black cock in her mouth. It didn't take much fucking and sucking on the concrete deck to remind them that were softer places to fuck. They found a double raft made a great fuck place. All four went back to what they had been doing. My cock was getting a second breath and was showing signs of coming back into the game. I watched as Little Joe and James switched places and didn't see a place for me with Lori. I went back to Alice and RJ.RJ had her on her knees in a patio chair slamming her hard from behind. I went to her head and gave her my half hard cock to suck. It didn't stay half hard for very long. "Fuck her ass, Sam," RJ grunted. "I'm fucking her cunt. He lifted Alice and sat down on the chair giving me a shot at her ass. They both got still until I was in her. It was a weird feeling. I could feel RJ's big cock through the membrane that separated us. After we got into a workable rhythm, Alice was yelling at the top of her lungs. I wondered if the neighbors behind us could hear her yelling for us to fuck her harder. Alice told the neighborhood that she was cuming. Several times as a matter of fact.After I erupted in her ass I jumped into the pool to cool off and trying to get revived. I splashed around and went to the shallow end and leaned my elbows on the side watching Lori take both Ron and Little Joe at the same time. Little Joe was fucking her ass while Ron plowed into her pussy. Her eyes were wide open so I waved at her. She didn't see me because for that moment she was in another world.***End of part two...