Translate

Stories Family Taboo

So the last thing I expected to be doing as a 38 year-old married man was rolling around on the floor with my mom in a wrestling match, but sure enough that is what happened.

Due to construction on my home, I had to move in with my mom who lived nearby. Actually, me and my family moved in. Mom was cool about it but as the weeks went by tensions started to rise. I wanted to be back at my home and mom was thrown out of her routine for quite some time. I tried to help out around her house as much as possible, as well as limit the damage my little ones were doing, but id didn't seem like enough. Sure enough, 6 weeks into our stay tensions spilled over and me and mom ended up in a physical confrontation.

Mom kept herself in good shape. At 56, she was about 5'5 and 140 pounds. I was 38, 5'11, 170. About six weeks into our stay at my mom's house my wife took the kids up to her parents house in Vermont. She left Friday night for the weekend. That Saturday morning I planned on getting out of the house early to check on the construction progress. I was drinking my coffee in my bathrobe and reading the morning paper. Mom was up for a little bit and fed her pets when I headed toward the one bathroom she had to take a quick shower so I could head out. That's when mom came over, also in her bathrobe, and asked me what I was doing. I told her and she said she was taking a shower because she was going into work. I was like I'll be done in less than 5 minutes but she was adamant that she didn't want to wait. I let out a frustrated grunt and mumbled something to the effect of "just one time"....

Mom stopped and asked me what I said and I was like, nothing, but she kept at me so I turned around and said, "just one time I wish I could forget you were my mom so I could knock you out." Now, I didn't mean I would really knock her out but I was so frustrated by everything, that is what came out. Upon hearing that, mom laughed and said even now she would beat my butt like the few times she had to discipline me when I was much younger. I was like whatever and started to walk away but mom follwed me, put a hand on my shoulder and turned me back around. I was really frustrated at this point and was like , what are you doing? Mom said I was probably just afraid to do anything and I said I wasn't afraid, it was just that she was my mom and I wouldn't do anything like that.....then she slapped me across the face and said I should act like a man and do something about the situation if that's how I felt.

I was furious but still tried to turn around when she grabbed my by my hair and turned me around again. As she turned me around I knocked her hand off with mine but now we ended up inches from each other, face to face. I was like what do you want to do? She said the same to me as we stood face to face in our bathrobes, barefeet as well. Now, I knew I didn't have anything on underneath mine since I slept in the nude but I didn't know she was naked under hers too. She reached up and grabbed for my hair again and in seconds we toppled over onto the carpet and were rolling back and forth with our hands in each others hair.

Although our robes were tied in the front, they rode up on both of us in no time from the rolling back and forth on the carpet. What I didn't realize until now was I had a full erection. I realized it now because I felt the skin on skin contact between our lower bodies and when I looked down I realized mom was naked under her robe too and our groins were rubbing together as we rolled around on the floor. I gained control and got her in a headlock on the floor and she tried to escape by fidgeting around and tugging at my rober, further loosening it. By now, both bathrobes were open revealing the lack of clothing on both of us but it didn't distract either of us. I wasn't sure where this was going but I sure as heck wasn't backing down now.

As we continued to jockey around, eventaully we kind of removed the robes from each other leaving us both completely naked. Once again we were standing and facing each other. Mom said she was going to humiliate me by sitting on my face until I gave up and then spank me until I was red. I didn't know what to say so I just said no way as we approached each other again to lock up with my dick pointing the way. As we came together I could see her nipples clearly giving away how excited she was by what was happening. I was able to quickly manuever behind mom and got her in a full nelson with both of us on our feet. I kept brushing against her backside in this position until I ended up walking her up against the back of the couch. Then I bent her over to add more pressure and my dick ended up riding up between the crack of her ass as our bodies pressed together more. Now the frustration was getting to me, as well as her snide comments, so I asked her how she felt with my dick riding her ass. Now I was getting into it more and she told me to shut up. I asked why, couldn't she take it? It was just seconds ago she was telling me I was going to be smothered by her pussy. She said I was still going to be.

I started grinding my dick a little to let her know I was in control when she stomped on my foot with the heel of her foot. That sent a stinging pain through me and made me release the hold on her. She turned around and kneed me in the stomach and pushed me down to the carpet and sat on my stomach, pinning my arms down with her hands. Now, she said, you will truly be mommy's little boy as she started to slide her body up toward my face. Before I knew it her muff was over my chin. I was repulsed and furious at being in this position and started bucking to get free, finally wiggling my way out from underneath her. We came together again on our knees in a mutual bearhug hold and toppled to the carpet again. I finally managed to get the upper position but as soon as I did my dick slipped into her pussy from both of us moving around trying to gain an advantage. I was a little surprised at how tight she was. She was definitely wet though too. When I entered her we both bucked a little, still holding each other in the bearhug grip not sure what to do. We were both sweaty and breathing hard, her tits mashed against my chest as our faces were next to each other, cheek to cheek. I wasn't about to let go and neither was she so I just cinched on the grip tighter and she did the same. Within seconds our lower bodies started moving too as our battle became a fuckfight as well. I figured if I could make her cum she would be useless and I could really humiliate her. I would later learn she was thinking the same thing.

She hadn't had sex in a while and neither did I since there really wasn't any time I could since I was staying at her house, so, it didn't take us long to climax. I was able to hold out a little longer and made her cum first though, leaving her helpless. Then I was able to pin her arms down and slide up, grinding my dick on her face until I came all over it. I wanted to let her know I had won and this is what came to mind. I face fucked her until I came. Then I got up and rubbed it all over her face with the bottom of my foot, telling her she would get worse if she ever challenged me again. Of course, mom was just as pig-headed as me and challenged me the very next day.....


Stories Family Taboo