Translate

Kristen Archieve Erotic Stories

Revenge for Bathroom Bang
by SUPERUGLyZ4©


It is suggested you read "Bathroom Bang" first under Non-Consent.

Kristen and Rachel lay on the bathroom floor as John and Amy left the room. The two hot girls with great asses had just been violated. They felt their assholes gape from the fucking the both each received. Worse of all they were forced to have their former friend Amy's shit shoved up their butts as well.

"I knew she'd be pissed off for us messing with her...but this?" Rachel asked Kristen.

Kristen didn't respond.

"I still can't believe this just happened. This is some pretty fucked up shit, no pun intended," Rachel said as she stood up. She turned her big ass to the mirror to see how it looked.

"I'm sorry for shitting on your face. I really couldn't hold it in," Rachel told Kristen as she sat next to her friend.

Kristen stood up. Her butt had just been violated by a huge dick and a strapon.

"They're both gonna pay," Kristen declared.

"What do you mean," Rachel responded.

"What do you think I mean?! They are gonna pay for what just happened." Kristen screamed.

"What are we gonna do?" Rachel asked.

"We'll go after John first. He went along with Amy's crazy shit. Well, we'll show him just how crazy our shit can be too." she told Rachel.

* * * * *

Kristen and Rachel devised a plan. They had a feeling John would feel bad about what he did, so they called him up and told him to meet at their house.

"Okay, he's gonna be here any minute. Are you ready?" Kristen asked Rachel.

"Yep. Wait til he sees what this big ass could really do," Rachel said, "By the way, your ass looks amazing in that thong. It's huge."

"Thanks Rachel. Your's too," Kristen responded as she grabbed Rachel's ass. Although the experience was humiliating the bathroom brought them closer together sexually somehow.

John rang the doorbell.

"He's here," Kristen said. She then answered the door. John stood at the doorway.

"Well, come in," Kristen told John. John cautiously walked in the house. He then noticed that both Kristen and Rachel were both only wearing a shirt and thong that showed off their big butts.

"I came here to apologize. I know that probably won't matter, but I needed to do it," John said. He couldn't focus because of the thongs however.

"Oh, John. Don't even worry. In fact, your little rampage on us actaully excited us," Kristen said.

"Really?" John replied.

"Yes John. You did things to us we never thought possible. Me and Kristen owe you so, so much," Rachel told John as he sat down on the couch.

"In fact we thought we'd pay you back," Kristen said, "Now, Rachel!"

Rachel then took out a rope and tape. Kristen jumped on top of John and sat on his face. He was smothered by her big ass and couldn't see. Rachel then tied his hands to the couch so that he couldn't move them. She tied his legs to the couch as well.

"Got it Kristen," Rachel said.

"Nice job," Kristen answered as she lifted her fat ass off a shocked John.

"What's going on?" John asked.

"John, you didn't actually believe a word we just said, did you?" Rachel asked.

"If you did, you're nuts. We invited you over for one reason: To exact our revenge on you," Kristen declared, "We're gonna see if you can handle our shit the same way you made us handle Amy's shit."

"And this will be great for us. Let us explain why," Rachel started, "You see we came up with this plan last week, the night you basically raped us. It was decided then from that night we would not take a shit the day before we got our revenge. You could imagine why already, can't you John?"

John didn't answer.

"To make this revenge even more sweet we decided to eat nothing, but hot and spicy food the past two days, and John let me tell you, this revenge will be anything, but sweet for you," Kristen added.

Kristen and Rachel then took off their thongs. They walked towards John and took his pants off, as well as his boxers. His hard cock sprung up.

"I thought you said this won't be sweet for me?" John asked.

"Trust us," Kristen began," Your dick will not have a fun time for a while tonight."

"Kristen, oh, Kristen can you help me? I think something is wrong with my butt!" Rachel screamed.

"Let me check. Ass in the air Rachel," Kristen replied. Rachel then stuck her fat ass in the air towards John.

John wanted despretly to begin jacking off, but he couldn't.

Kristen saw the agony in his face and smiled.

"Having fun John?" Kristen asked wickedly.

"Hmm, I don't see any problems. Why don't we let John see," Kristen stated.

Rachel then got up and positioned her huge ass over John's face. She then grabbed her fat ass cheeks and spread them apart so that he could see her asshole.

"Well, What do you see John? Do you see anything wrong with my butt?" Rachel asked.

"Nope. Nothing wrong from this view," John replied.

"You know what Rachel? I think I know what it is. Maybe you just have to fart," Kristen said.

Rachel then smiled devilishly and began to fart on John's face.

"How do you like that?" Kristen asked.

Rachel sat down on John's face with her butthole right on his nose. She then kept farting.

"Mmm John? You like that? I know I do. I love to fart out of my big butt right on to your face," Rachel declared.

"Rachel that is quite enough," Kristen said. Rachel then got off a coughing John.

Kristen walked over to John and grabbed his dick. She began stroking slowly.

"John, I apologize for Rachel. She can get a little excessive sometimes," Kristen told John.

"You like this don't you?" Kristen asked nicely.

"Yes, I do," John replied.

"Oh, well then I guess I must stop," Kristen said as she removed her heavenly hand from john's cock.

"I could really use a good ass licking. Will you eat out my butt John? Well, you really don't have a choice," Kristen said as she bent over in front of John's face.

She then grabbed her big butt also and spread her ass cheeks, just like Rachel. Then she moved her ass on to John's face.

"Now please eat out my butt," Kristen said.

John began to as Kristen requested. He didn't understand how this could be part of the revenge, compared to what Rachel just put him through.

"Like I said, Rachel really shouldn't have farted on you before like that," Kristen began, "She should have farted on your before like this."

Kristen then moved from the position she was in and sat directly over John's face and began to fart.

"This is what Rachel should have done. I know I love to fart out of my big, wide ass. My butt feels so relived because I'm farting," Kristen declared.

Rachel then walked over to John.

"I think it's time for you to see some serious shit John," Rachel said.

Her and Kristen then lined up their butts together over John.

"Oh John. Remember how we said how we haven't taken a shit in a day?" Kristen asked.

"We lied," Rachel told a relived john, "We haven't taken a shit in a week.

"Now John, you may recall in the movie "Harold and Kumar" the scene where two British girls are taking shits in a bathroom and turn it into a game called Battleshits. We are going to do that right now. Isn't that fun?!" Kristen declared.

"I'll go first! B-7!" Rachel screamed. No shit though. She only farted.

"Miss! Okay my turn! C-4" Kristen yelled. She let out a huge fart, but again no shit.

"No shit you Kristen. G-6!" Rachel screamed as she let out the biggest fart of the night.

"Miss! I could feel it! This is it! A-3!" Kristen screamed as she began to shit on John.

"Hit! Yes! I LOVE TO SHIT OUT OF MY BIG BUTT ON TO JOHN'S FACE! THIS ALMOST MAKES UP FOR THE FACT THAT YOU LET RACHEL SHIT ON MY FACE! MY BIG BUTT LOVES TO SHIT ON YOUR FACE JOHN!" Kristen screamed.

"I don't want to be left out!" Rachel screamed.

"Wait one second Rachel. I'm actually into your shit and want to be underneath it when you do it," Kristen said as she squatted over John's face and kept shitting.

"Okay, I'm done. Rachel you're up!" Kristen screamed.

"B-4!" Rachel screamed. She then began to shit on John and Kristen. She slapped her big butt as she shit.

"YES HIT! KRISTEN I HAVE TO CONFESS! I LOVED SHITTING ON YOUR PERFECT FACE! IT TURNED ME ON SO MUCH! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE TO SHIT OUT OF MY BIG BUTT ON TO JOHN!" Rachel declared.

When she was done Kristen cleaned herself and John off with a towel.

"John, you just went through some crazy shit," Kristen said,"I can only hope we got revenge for what you did to us."

John couldn't even speak.

"Look at this fucker! Can't even speak because he got shit on! Too bad! You fucked another girl's shit up my fat ass! You know how much that sucked!" Rachel screamed at John.

"And you let Rachel shit on my face. My beautiful face was tarnished by Rachel's shit!" Kristen added.

"Although, we both did enjoy that part," Rachel confessed.

"True," Kristen replied.

They both sat next to John, who was still hard.

"Look I learned my lesson. Can you just make me cum! I'm gonna explode," John said.

"You wanna cum?" Kristen asked.

"Well, maybe we owe him that," Rachel said.

Kristen then slid John's dick into her big butt.

"Okay John. I'm gonna let you fuck me up my big butt because I think you've leanred your lesson," Kristen said as she began to bounce her fat ass up and down.

"Yes! FUCK MY HUGE BUTT JOHN! FUCK MY SHIT UP MY BIG BUTT JUST LIKE YOU DID IN THAT BATHROOM! FUCK MY FAT BUTT! FUCK KRISTEN'S BIG BUTT!," Kristen screamed.

"I'm so close!" John declared.

When Kristen heard that she jumped off his dick.

"What are you doing?!" John screamed.

"I'm not that fucking forgiving John," Kristen said with a wicked smile.

"So me and Rachel will leave you with blue balls and one last thing," Kristen said," Rachel open up my butt cheeks."

Kristen then sat her big butt on John again as Rachel opened her ass.

"Next time think twice, before fucking with us!" Kristen screamed as she let out the biggest fart she ever had. It made her fat ass jiggle, and Rachel's hands come off her butt.

"Now get the fuck outta here," Kristen said as her and Rachel untied him. They then threw him out of the house., still with blue balls.

"That was sweet," Rachel said.

"Damn right it was. Next on the revenge list: Amy," Kristen replied.

Rachel then sat her big butt on Kristen's face. They had plenty of time to spare before they got Amy.


Kristen Archieve Erotic Stories